At Oceana, our main focus is to ensure your health, safety, security, care – and delight. While you’re with us, we want you to enjoy complete peace of mind, so we are pleased to share our health and safety measure with you. Please note that we are diligently monitoring the situation surrounding novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and are continuously adjusting our behavior to conform to the latest regulations set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Employees are receiving regular training on our new standards regarding COVID-19 health & safety protocols. Every member of staff must strictly comply with these protective measures recommended by global governing agencies. The measures include hand hygiene, wearing masks if mandated and social distancing. Employees will also be asked to stay home and seek medical attention if they, or someone in their household, has any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Hand sanitizer, in touchless dispensers whenever possible, will be available in key places including: reception, guest rooms, the restaurant entrance, meeting spaces, lift landings and the fitness area.
- All high-touch surfaces and high-traffic areas of our hotel and on-site restaurant are being treated with additional cleaning and disinfectant daily (including common areas, lobbies, elevators, public door handles, public restrooms, etc).
- Our cleaning products and protocols meet country specific guidelines for approved effective use against viruses and bacteria. When cleaning guest rooms, we pay particular attention to high-touch items.
- Throughout the hotel, we’ll meet required guidelines for proper social distancing. Where legally mandated, guests and employees must practice social distancing whenever possible.
- Given the health and safety risks posed by COVID-19, we ask all guests to review your local authorities’ travel guidance and health advisories related to this outbreak. For more information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the US State Department’s Covid-19 site, or your local health authority.
- Our warm and welcoming team is here to take care of you from the moment you arrive, with the same care and attention you expect from Oceana. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team.